- Office Hours
- Monday through Friday 9:00am to 12:00noon & 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Walk-in visits from 9am till 11:30 am & 2pm till 4pm each day.
- Saturday hours are 9am till 11:00am for sick visits ONLY. NO APPOINTMENTS.
- Well-Care visits and sports physicals are by appointments and we encourage to call ahead for same day visits. All appointments will be taken first and walk-in visitswill be seen as soon as possible.
- Please bring all necessary insurance cards/information and be prepared to pay deductibles, co-pay or percentage at each visit. Please call our billing office for other options, (843) 347-4677.
- All transfer patients need to bring updated immunization information and a copy of all medication the patient takes on daily bases.
- A parent or Guardian needs to bring the child to their first visit to our practice. This is for the safety of your child and establish a caring relationship with the physician and staff.
For a more smooth transition into our practice, please print and fill out all new patient forms and bring with you to your visit. If you need any help with these forms please call (843) 347-4677 and someone will be glad to assist you.
Thank you for your cooperation.